PHANTOM 4 PRO V2.0 IS BACK ?
Two years after its release, the incredible legendary DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is back to the market!
What are the main differences between Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and Mavic 2 Pro?
The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and Mavic 2 Pro are equipped with a 1-inch CMOS sensor for superb image quality. Mavic 2 Pro is equipped with a Hasselblad camera.
- Mavic 2 Pro supports Hyperlapse with automatic video stabilization in post-processing. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 does not have this feature.
- Mavic 2 Pro supports 10-bit D-log color profile, capable of recording over 1 billion colors (compared to 16 million colors used in 8-bit color encoding technologies). This allows you to save the smallest details of the image, and improve the processing.
- Unlike the Mavic 2 Pro, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with a 1/2000 second mechanical shutter, which allows you to shoot dynamic scenes without loss of quality and without the jelly effect.
- The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 shoots 4K video at 60 fps with a maximum bit rate of 100 Mbps, while the frame rate of the Mavic 2 Pro is 30 fps.
How to choose between Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and Mavic 2 Pro?
- If portability and foldable drone design are important to you, the Mavic 2 Pro is the one for you.
- If it is important for you that the drone shoots 4K/60fps video and is equipped with a mechanical shutter, then choose the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.